The SC/ST cell of the college is working with the purpose to empower the students who belong to SC/ST. The RV Institute of legal studies has taken special interest to empower the students and achieve success in their commitments. The college takes extra care in facilitating financial support to students from government agencies and other sources and they also encouraged to enroll for career orientation programs to choose best career option.
Objectives of Cell:
- To Counsel and Guide the students in their academic and personal issues of college life.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth.
- To give awareness to the students regarding various scholarship program of state Government and UGC.
- To take up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Government of India and UGC
- To create and maintain safe, healthy and supportive environment for SC / ST staff and students in the campus.
- To address the issues of staff and students, belonging to schedule caste / schedule tribes in the Institute and to prevent atrocities against them.
- To comply with AICTE regulations for the establishment of the Committee for SC / ST (As per the Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribes (prevention of Atrocities) act, 1989, No. 33 of1989, dated 11/09/1989)
- To look into the complaints if any received from the concerned staff and students belonging to SC / ST.
- To provide adequate relief to aggrieved persons, if any.
- To spread awareness about the rights and facilities available to the target beneficiaries.